Ponge, Awuor, Ndungo, Catherine Mwihaki & Lodiaga, Mildred Jennifer. (2019). Evaluating Education Access and Performance in Kenya from a Gender Perspective. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS), (Forthcoming).
- Ponge, Awuor, Ndungo, Catherine Mwihaki & Lodiaga, Mildred Jennifer. (2018). Evaluation Frameworks, Testing and Assessment in Secondary Schools in Kenya. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS), 2(7):21-32. Available online at: http://www.rsisinternational.org/journals/ijriss/Digital-Library/volume-2-issue-7/21-32.pdf
- Ponge, Awuor. (2018). ‘Political Ideology as Illusion in Kenya’s Political Economy: Re-Configuring Kenya‘s Ideological Orientation and the Future of Politics in Kenya.’ Education Tomorrow Kenya, Issue 4 Number 1 (January – April 2018).
- Ponge, Awuor. (2016). ‘The Dynamics of Implementing the Participation of Children with regard to Rights to Education in Kenya.’ International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies (IJHSS). 4(6):178 – 186.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2016). ‘Bridging the Gender Digital Divide: Challenges in Access and Utilisation of ICTs for Development at the Devolved Level.’ International Journal of Innovative Research and Development (IJIRD). 5(7):328–339.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2013). ‘Endangering Gender to Engender Gender: The Dynamics of Gender Equity in Education in Kenya and the Challenges of Achieving the International Commitments.’ International Journal of Gender and Women’s Studies (IJGWS). 1(1):1 – 14.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2013). ‘Graduate Unemployment and Unemployability in Kenya – Transforming University Education to Cope with Market Demands and the Lessons for Africa.’ International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow (IJSST). 2(3):1-12.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2013). ‘Gender Mainstreaming and Women Empowerment in Political Party Processes in Kenya: Implementing the New Constitution in Earnest.’ International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences (IJHSS). 3(3): 62-71.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2013). ‘The Tragedy of Drink and Work: Addressing the Challenge of Alcohol and Drug Abuse in the Private Sector Workplace in Kenya.’ International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow (IJSST). 2(2): 1-9.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2013). ‘Evidence for Policy Influence and Legislation in Kenya: Lessons for Researchers, Policy-makers and Legislators in the East African Community Partner States.’ African Journal of Social Sciences (AJSS). 3(2): 61-73.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2013). ‘Integrating Indigenous Knowledge for Food Security: Perspectives from the Millennium Village Project at Bar-Sauri in Nyanza Province in Kenya’. Nairobi: ARRF.
Ponge, Awuor. (2012). ‘Re-Configuring Masculinity in addressing Gender-Based Violence in Post–Conflict Kenya.’ International Journal of Professional Practice (IJPP). 3(4):389-405.
BECOME A MEMBER
By becoming members of the African Policy Centre, development practitioners demonstrate their commitment to the evaluation profession, they also receive a number of substantial tangible benefits. We offer a comprehensive on-line research facility, with downloadable documents and publications, and a facility for answering questions you may have.