- To develop substantive policy alternatives for the improvement of policy making and governance.
- To conduct research, policy studies and consultancies with a view to promoting national development.
- To provide development advisory services to local communities, government institutions, the private sector and international agencies in socio-economic and political development areas.
- Undertake evidence-based policy analysis and research
- Conduct advocacy on policy analysis and research outputs
- Build national and regional capacities of governments and civil societies on development, monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide public fora to promote policy dialogue and sustain intellectual discourse.
- Initiate development projects/initiatives in the grassroots in partnership with other development partners. Harness knowledge for development.
BECOME A MEMBER
By becoming members of the African Policy Centre, development practitioners demonstrate their commitment to the evaluation profession, they also receive a number of substantial tangible benefits. We offer a comprehensive on-line research facility, with downloadable documents and publications, and a facility for answering questions you may have.