Ponge, Awuor. (2018). “Engaging Community and other Stakeholders in Development and Evaluation: A Case Study of Aga Khan Foundation’s Citizen’s Voice in Devolved Governance In Kenya.” Chapter 3 In Aniruddha Brahmachari and Samik Ghosh [Eds] (2018). New Directions for Evaluations: Visibility, Voice and Value. New Delhi: Daya Publishing House. pp. 25 – 34. Available Online at: http://www.astralint.com/bookdetails.aspx?isbn=9789351249221
- Adesoba, Taiwo Peter., Gurung, Tara Devi., Ponge, Awuor and Tammam, Ahmed. (2017). “Mentoring Emerging Evaluators – Sharing Experiences from the Global South.” Chapter 7 In Rob D. van den Berg., Indran Naidoo & Susan D. Tamondong [Eds] (2017). Evaluation for Agenda 2030: Providing Evidence on Progress and Sustainability. Exeter: International Development Evaluation Association (IDEAS) / UNDP. pp. 103 – 115. Available Online at: https://ideas-global.org/wp-content/uploads//2017/12/Chapter-7.pdf
- Ponge, Awuor. (2014). ‘Students Trials and Tribulations in a Turbulent Political Ocean: The Transformation of SONU as a Social Movement over the years.’ In N. Ng’ethe., K. Kanyinga., J. Kivuva & G. Michuki (eds.) (Re)Thinking Social Movements in East Africa: Kenya Country Study. Nairobi: Institute for Development Studies & Ford Foundation.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2014). Construction of Women, Gender and Education in a Kenyan Millennium Village Project: Perceptions and Perspectives of the Project Beneficiaries. Saarbrücken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Agukoh, Abdulaziz Odhiambo & Ponge, Awuor. (2012). Status of Young Women in Political Parties in Kenya: Baseline Assessment of Participation and Representation of Young Women in Political Parties in Kenya, Nairobi: The Youth Agenda.
- Kitonga, Angela., Njonjo, Katindi, Sivi & Ponge, Awuor. (Eds.) (2011). Youth Research Compendium. Nairobi: Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA). Available Online at: https://www.ieakenya.or.ke/downloads.php?page=IEA-Youth-Compendium_2011.pdf
- Ponge, Awuor. (2011). Indigenous Knowledge and Sustainable Crop Production: A Study of the Millennium Village Project at Bar-Sauri in Nyanza Province in Kenya. Saarbrücken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. Available online at: https://www.amazon.com/Indigenous-Knowledge-Sustainable-Crop-Production/dp/384652350X
Ponge, Awuor. (2009). A Dissertation titled: ‘Indigenous Knowledge and Sustainable Crop Production: A Study of the Millennium Village Project at Bar-Sauri in Nyanza Province’ submitted to the Institute for Development Studies at the University of Nairobi in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of a Master of Arts Degree in Development Studies. [MA-Dev.Stud. Dissertation] Available online at: http://erepository.uonbi.ac.ke:8080/handle/123456789/5346
BECOME A MEMBER
By becoming members of the African Policy Centre, development practitioners demonstrate their commitment to the evaluation profession, they also receive a number of substantial tangible benefits. We offer a comprehensive on-line research facility, with downloadable documents and publications, and a facility for answering questions you may have.