Podems, Donna; Tucker, Susan; Williams, Benita & Ponge, Awuor. (2019). “Wings to Fly” Case Study. Case study on the Equity Group Foundation’s “Wings to Fly” Programme. Evaluation for the Mastercard Foundation and the Equity Group Foundation.
- Ponge, Awuor and Kokello, Victor Kizito. (2018). End Term Evaluation of the Inclusive Leadership Project. Nairobi: Women Empowerment Link (WEL) and Bread for the World – Protestant Development Service.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2018). Post Implementation Review of the Inclusive Leadership Project. Nairobi: Women Empowerment Link (WEL) and Bread for the World – Protestant Development Service.
- Ponge, Awuor and Kayitakirwa, Deus. (2018). End of Project Evaluation for the Project Strengthening the Economic Power of Women In Cross Border Trade Sector in Rwanda. Kigali: Pro-Femmes/TweseHamwe (PFTH) and TradeMark East Africa (TMEA).
- Boardley, S., Eyzaguirre, J., and Ponge, A. (2017). Final Evaluation of the Adaptation Learning Programme Extension Period (2015 – 2017). Report prepared by ESSA Technologies Ltd. for CARE Denmark.
- Ponge, Awuor., Agukoh, Abdulaziz Odhiambo., Kokello, Victor Kizito and Aluoch, Pauline Dianne. (2017). Attitudes of Successful Young Africans from Deprived Backgrounds in Kenya and Tanzania., Nairobi: Oxfam, Novib.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2016). ‘Outcome Harvesting for the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) Strengthening Civil Society Initiative (SCSI) Sub-Project on Citizens’ Voice in Devolution in Kwale County.’ Nairobi: Aga Khan Foundation, Eastern Africa (AKF – EA).
- Ponge, Awuor. (2016). ‘Kenya Case Study of ACBF-funded Project: Evaluation of the African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) Programmes in Kenya 1991 – 2015.’ Harare: African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) and African Evaluation Association (AfrEA).
- Ponge, Awuor. (2015). ‘Evaluation of the International Growth Centre (IGC) in Zambia.’ London: GDSI/DFID.
- Ponge, Awuor., Riechi R. O. Andrew., Rasugu & Nuguti, E. (2015). ‘Research and Documentation of Effective Practices on Learning Outcomes in Kenya.’ Nairobi: Women Educational Researchers of Kenya (WERK).
- Ponge, Awuor., Kokello, Victor Kizito & Agukoh, Abdulaziz Odhiambo. (2014). ‘Baseline Survey on Child Protection Needs with Specific Focus on the Socio-Economic Situation of Communities in Korogocho Informal Settlement.’ Nairobi: Islamic Relief Kenya (IRK).
- Ponge, Awuor., Riechi R. O. Andrew., Rasugu, Grace., Nyanoti, Joseph & King’oina, S. S. Onsate (2014). ‘A Baseline Survey for Strengthening Vocational Training in Kisii County.’ Kisii: Education Enhancement Centre (EEC).
- Ponge, Awuor., Peebles, Dana & Ndambuki, Jacinta K. (2013). ‘Final Evaluation Report of the Gender and Governance Programme in Kenya, 2008 – 2013 by UN Women.’ Nairobi: UN Women.
- Ponge, Awuor & Riechi, R. O. Andrew. (2013). Action Research Training Report for the Women Educational Researchers of Kenya (WERK). Nairobi: WERK.
- Ponge, Awuor & K’Ogutu, Kenneth. (2013). A Gender Analysis of the Kenya Protection against Domestic Violence Bill 2012 for the Women’s Political Alliance – Kenya (WPA-K). Nairobi: WPA-K.
- Ponge, Awuor., Riechi R. O. Andrew., Rasugu, Grace., Nuguti, Elizaphan & Khatete, Ibrahim (2012). ‘End of Project Evaluation Report of the World Vision – European Union Programme on Improving Governance of Decentralised Funds in Kenya.’ Nairobi: WVK/EU.
- Ponge, Awuor., Fatuma A. Ali & Angela Martin (2012). ‘One-year Evaluation Report of the Kenya Transition Initiative in Eastleigh, Nairobi, Kenya.’ Nairobi: USAID/Chemonics.
- Ponge, Awuor. (2012). ‘Sustaining the Network Initiative for Policy Influence.’ A Rapporteur Report of a networking meeting between the East African Community (EAC) and the Regional Think Tanks organised by the African Research and Resource Forum (ARRF) and the East African Community (EAC) Secretariat at the Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel in Entebbe, Uganda.
- Aluoka, Otieno., Ponge, Awuor & Genge, Jaynee. (2012). A study report titled: ‘The Rot from Below: Elections in National Universities versus National Elections in Kenya’, Nairobi: The Youth Agenda.
- Ng’ethe, Njuguna & Ponge, Awuor. (2011). A Paper titled: ‘Knowledge for Policy: Gaps in the Implementation of the New Constitution in Kenya.’ Presented at a National Think Workshop on Policy Gaps in the Implementation of the New Constitution in Kenya, held at the Hotel Boulevard, Nairobi on 13 September 2011. Nairobi: Institute of Policy Analysis and Research (IPAR).
- Njonjo, Katindi Sivi., Kirui, Kipkemoi Arap & Ponge, Awuor. (2011). ‘A Training Curriculum on Evidence-Based Policy Research and Analysis’ for the Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Training (CPST) of the Kenya National Assembly. Nairobi: CPST and Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD).
- Ponge, Awuor. (2011). ‘Networking for Effective Research and Policy Impact in the Eastern and Horn of Africa Region.’ A Rapporteur Report of a networking meeting between the East African Community (EAC) and the Regional Think Tanks organised by the African Research and Resource Forum (ARRF) and the East African Community (EAC) Secretariat at the East African Hotel in Arusha, Tanzania.
- Ng’ethe, Njuguna., Michuki, George & Ponge, Awuor. (2010). A Study Report titled: ‘Strengthening Community Monitoring of Public Procurement Reforms in Kenya.’ Nairobi: Institute of Policy Analysis and Research (IPAR).
- Ponge, Awuor. (2009). ‘Globalising Development Studies – Development Perspectives: A Kenyan Experience.’ A Rapporteur Report of a Roundtable Conference organised by the Society for International Development (SID) and the Institute of Development Studies (IDS) at the University of Sussex, held at the Serena Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya.
Ponge, Awuor. (2009). ‘Higher Education and Democracy in Kenya: The Student Governance Project.’ A Background Report prepared for the Centre for Higher Education Transformation (CHET) and the Institute for Development Studies (IDS) at the University of Nairobi.
BECOME A MEMBER
By becoming members of the African Policy Centre, development practitioners demonstrate their commitment to the evaluation profession, they also receive a number of substantial tangible benefits. We offer a comprehensive on-line research facility, with downloadable documents and publications, and a facility for answering questions you may have.